Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on all pages of our website. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and Whitehorn & Guard agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Whitehorn & Guard. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this website remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Information Collection and Use
Whitehorn & Guard is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. Whitehorn & Guard collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
We do not ask for sensitive information such as credit card numbers online.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer services) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Supplementation of Information
Whitehorn & Guard does not share any information we receive from this website will any 3rd party sources.
Site and Service Updates
We may send the user site and service announcement updates. Customers are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email or phone.
Notification of Changes